Tuesday 2 July 2019

Matariki Night Sky Animation

Today I was learning how to use brush ninja and how to create a simple easy animation, Which will create a quality blog post. I enjoyed creating and making this animation my own and different to everyone else's. I found it hard to learn that once you put a shape or drawing down it is no longer movable. My animation shows that the 9 matariki stars are shining in the night sky, with a green hill with darker green grass. Next time I will create a longer more interesting animation that has more frames and more colours.
This blog post shows I am a Stepping up blogger.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm BROOKE I really liked the way you added coloured shades of grass in that cool animation.Did you know that stars shine by burning hydrogen into helium in their cores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI MY NAME IS KOBY AND I AM A YEAR 6 TURNING YEAR 7 I LIKE HOW YOU added the shades of grass so it looked like the landscape was flat, maybe you can make more stars in the sky over all I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.